LAST POST

This is probably the last trip we do all together bretonians. This four years have been wonderful, I havw a lot of new people, I have learnt a lot of new things and I will keep all this memories for the rest of my life. I love english, because since I was very young, I have been studying it outside tge school. This has helped me a lot al the time of learning new things and remembering the old ones. In english classes we have made a lot of fantastic projects, like doing a representation of a restaurant, Hammlet and the Lion King, Carving a pumpkin, some musical videos... I will forever remember the feeling I had the first day of school, I was so nervous that I couldn’t even sleep the night before, because I wanted to grow up really fast, now I realize that every step of our lives is diferent and unique. 
Thank you Cristina, for being an awesome teacher, because you always want to help us and make us improve in all aspects. The thing I like the most is your enthusiasm when you teach us, that shows that you really enjoy your job.
Thanks to all that people that has been with me in this long and wonderful trip.
I will mis you all dear bretonians!!

Comments

Post a Comment